- 1.Slice a fresh pineapple into 6-8 slices. Set pellet grill to smoke. Smoke pineapple slices for 30 min. Then remove from grill.
- 2.Turn up the temperature on grill to high heat and lightly oil grate.
- 3.Coat each pineapple slice, front and back, with the Apple Cherry Habanero - Texas Pepper Jelly.
- 4.Once grill is up to high heat temp. and lightly oiled, place each pineapple slice onto the grate.
- 5.Grill Pineapple slices until charred marks on each side, 1-2 min. per side. Then remove from grill.
- 6.Top each pineapple slice with vanilla bean ice cream and drizzle with caramel or topping of choice.
- 7.Top with shredded toasted coconut and serve immediately.
No reviews for this Repice
- 6-8 Pineapple Slices
- 1/2 c Apple Cherry Habanero - Texas Pepper Jelly
- 6-8 Scoops of Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- 8 Tbsp. Caramel or Dulce de Leche, for drizzling
- 4-6 Tbsp. Sweetened Shredded Coconut, Toasted