- 1.Turn the grill on and set to smoke.
- 2.Place halved peaches and granola on a cookie sheet. Place cookie sheet on grill to smoke for 30 minutes.
- 3.While peaches and granola are smoking, in a small saucepan over medium-low heat, combine: butter, brown sugar, rum, and apricot habanero pepper jelly. Cook, stirring until butter is melted and mixture is well combined.
- 4.After 30 minutes of smoke, remove peaches and granola from grill, and turn the grill temperature to 400 - 500 degrees
- 5.Glaze the peaches with the mixture and place on grill.
- 6.Grill peaches for 3 minutes. Flip, glaze again, and continue to grill for 3 minutes or until peaches are lightly browned and tender.
- 7.Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and use remaining apricot glaze as a sauce and garnish with the smoked granola.
“I was looking for a quick dessert to make for after dinner and found this recipe. It was a big hit with my guests—Delicious!”
- 4 large Fresh Ripe Peaches, Halved and Pitted
- 8 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 1 c Packed Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 oz. Dark Rum
- 1 1/4 c Apricot Habanero Pepper Jelly
- 2 c Granola
- 8 Scoops Vanilla ice cream