- 1.Prepare hard boiled eggs on stove. Place eggs into pot, cover eggs with water, and put lid on pot. Bring to a boil. Remove pot from heat, let sit for 15-20 minutes, Keep lid on. Remove eggs from pot directly into ice-cubed water and proceed to remove shells. Place peeled eggs in refrigerator for 30 minutes to cool completely.
- 2.After eggs are cooled and peeled, start the grill. Set temperature to 150° and preheat, lid closed, 3-5 minutes.
- 3.Place hard boiled and peeled eggs directly on the grill grate. Smoke eggs for 30 minutes. Remove from the grill and allow eggs to cool.
- 4.Immediately after eggs are removed, turn up grill to 400°F. Using Lodge pan or grill mat, fry the bacon slices. Cook for 20 minutes or until crunchy, timing varies by grill. Cut up into crumbles and put into bowl for topping.
- 5.Slice the cooled smoked hard-boiled eggs lengthwise and scoop the egg yolks into a gallon zip top bag. Add mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, hot sauce, salt and pepper, and *chives into the bag. (*Save a Tbls. of chives to the side for topping)
- 6.Zip the bag closed, using your hands on OUTSIDE of closed bag, knead all of the ingredients together until completely smooth.
- 7.Squeeze the yolk mixture into one corner of the bag; cut a small part of the corner off. Pipe the yolk mixture into the hard-boiled egg whites.
- 8.Top the deviled eggs with crumbled bacon, chives, and Hardcore Carnivore Amplify. Chill until ready to serve. Enjoy!
No reviews for this Repice
- 12 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 1/3c Mayonnaise
- 1/8c Chives, Diced
- 3-5 Strips Bacon, Fried Crunchy and Crumbled
- 2 tsp Brown Mustard
- 2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Hot Sauce, Dash
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Hardcore Carnivore Amplify, Dust tops