- 1.Place all ingredients for chimichurri in blender and pulse until it reaches a chopped like consistency. Set aside for steak topper.
- 2.Season steak liberally with Hardcore Carnivore Black.
- 3.When ready to cook, start the grill according to grill instructions. Then set the temperature to high or flame broil.
- 4.Cook steak to your desired internal temperature. (We prefer medium rare, which is internal temp. 125°F and let it rest.)
- 5.Let steak rest tented with foil for 10 minutes.
- 6.Slice steak into even slices.
- 7.Serve with chimichurri spooned over the top of the sliced meat. Enjoy!
No reviews for this Repice
- 2 c Fresh Italian Parsley, Packed
- 4 tsp Dried Oregano (or 1/4 c Fresh Oregano Leaves, Packed)
- 4 medium Garlic Cloves, Peeled and Smashed
- 1 c Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 c Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 2-4 Flat Iron Steaks
- 1 bottle of Hardcore Carnivore Black