- 1.Place chicken thighs inside the provided marinating bag.
- 2.Pour the 16oz bottle of Sabauce marinade into the bag to cover all chicken thighs.
- 3.Seal marinade bag and shake.
- 4.Allow chicken thighs to marinate 4-5 hours. (We highly recommend to marinate overnight.)
- 5.When ready to cook, Preheat grill to 375°F.
- 6.Place chicken thighs on grill.
- 7.Remove chicken thighs when you reach the internal temperature of 165°F or a little longer if you prefer charring.
- 8.For the Finishing touch, lightly dust the chicken thighs with the included secret powder pack and serve. Garnish with limes and cilantro (optional).
- 9.Embrace the Sabauce experience—Enjoy each and every bite!
- 10.Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy
No reviews for this Repice
- 1 Bottle of Sabauce Marinade (16oz)
- 4 lbs. Boneless Chicken Thighs
For the Garnish:
- 2 Limes, Cut into quarters
- Chopped Cilantro (optional)