- 1.Remove corned beef from package.
- 2.Grind peppercorns and coriander in a coffee grinder. (I also use a small ninja blender.)
- 3.Spread ground mixture evenly onto all sides of the corned beef.
- 4.Place fat cap down into a grilling pan. Insert a meat thermometer for temperature monitoring during cook.
- 5.Start up your pellet grill. Then set temperature to 275°F.
- 6.Place pan on grill and begin smoking at 275°F. Rotate pan every 60 minutes.
- 7.Cook until internal temperature is 200°F. Before Slicing Pastrami, Be sure to Rest it for 30-60 minutes.
- 8.NOTE: After the meat reaches an internal temp of 160°F, or after 3 hours, you can cover the pan with foil and it’ll cook quicker. You could also finish this in the oven, as the meat won’t take any more smoke.
- 9.Slice, serve, and enjoy!
No reviews for this Repice
- 1 Pkg. Corned Beef
- 1/4 c Whole Peppercorns
- 1/4 c Whole Coriander Seeds