Directions for Simple Syrup & The Smash
- 1.SIMPLE SYRUP: Use Apple or Cherry Pellets. Set your grill to 225 Degrees
- 2.Place Sugar, Water, Clove, Vanilla in a foil pan.
- 3.Place pan on grill and stir until blended.
- 4.Smoke for 2 hours. Stir occasionally to ensure all liquid has been exposed to smoke.
- 5.Remove from grill and strain into jar or a sealed storage container. Shelf life is approx. 1 month, Refrigerated.
- 6.THE SMASH: Add lemon wedges, 1 mint sprig, and Smoked Simple Syrup to shaker. Muddle the ingredients until lemons are juiced an mint oils are released.
- 7.Add bourbon and ice. Shake until the shaker is chilled and the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- 8.Strain the liquid contents from the shaker into an ice-filled glass.
- 9.Garnish with a mint sprig and serve.
No reviews for this Repice
- 1 Lemon Half Cut Into Wedges
- 1/2 oz Smoked Simple Syrup
- 2 Mint Sprigs
- 2 oz Bourbon
- 1/2 c Sugar
- 1/2 c Water
- 1 tsp Whole Cloves
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract